All facility use requests are completed online. Complete information is available on this page.
Contact Patricia Jaczko ( email@example.com) at 609.737.4000 x2810 with your questions regarding use of facilities.
The first step toward completing an online facility use application is to create a user account. To view the facilities calendar and to create an account, please visit Use of Facilities Calendar and to Request an Account.
- Log in to Request Facility Use in the upper right corner of your screen.
New users: watch the video Requesting Access to CommunityUse
- Once you hit Submit, you will receive a confirmation email "Your requested organization has been routed."
- Once registration is approved, you will receive an email stating "Hopewell Valley Regional School District Community Use Request is Approved"; the next step is to fill out the request for a field or room at the school.
- Click the 'Request Facility Use' tab and enter your request.
- IF REQUESTING USE OF THE PERFORMING ARTS CENTER (PAC): In addition to the Building/Field Use Rental Application you must also complete the PAC Event Request form. If you have questions regarding the PAC, please contact Jeffrey Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please allow enough time for the approval process. All forms should be submitted at least 10 work days prior to the event.
Required Facility Use Documents
- COI Requirements
- Criminal Background Certification
- Prevention and Treatment Sports Concussions Certification
- Sample COI
- Use of Facilities Rates Schedule
Review the following policies: